Are you the best leader you can be?
If you think so, think again. (But if you thought so, you wouldn't be here.)
Why coaching to develop leadership skills?
Professional coaching offers the most effective methodology for sustainable personal and professional change. A study in “Public Personnel Management,” for example, found that follow-up coaching quadruples the productivity achieved by short-term training.
Another study, quoted in Fortune Magazine, said managers identified a return on investment of six times what the coaching had cost their companies.
Why does coaching work?
- because of its laser focus on specific goals or skills
- because it finds practical solutions to address previously intractable issues
- because it creates a structure to practice these solutions in an atmosphere of non-judgment
- because it's custom-designed to fit your life style and your learning style
- because its approach is holistic and eclectic, employing multiple resources to build your competence, confidence, focus and fulfillment
How does it work?
World-class athletes know they can’t maximize their potential alone. They hire trainers to provide feedback, practices and structure.
Leadership coaching can do the same for you, if you’re serious about optimizing your potential. It can transform your best intentions into powerful behavior by providing skilled insights and supporting your commitment and discipline through the rough spots. So you reach your goals more efficiently.
My approach is integral – engaging mind, body, heart and soul. Outcomes include:
• Clarity of vision • Greater ability to organize and prioritize • Enhanced competence • Increases in team productivity • Healthier relationships • More fulfillment and job satisfaction • Lower stress levels • Enhanced communication skills
A word about group coaching ...
Individual coaching maximizes your ability to make sustainable changes in life and work.
And for those who don't have the resources for individual coaching – or who simply prefer a community of practice rather than a one-on-one relationship – group coaching can be powerfully impactful. Group coaching combines proven coaching methodologies with the feedback, support, and challenge of a small number (3-8) of trusted peers from other organizations, meeting monthly, who likely face challenges similar to yours.
Group coaching is also less than half the cost of individual coaching.
My Leadership Coaching services include:
- Small-group coaching (leaders from different organizations)
- Team coaching (intact groups from the same organization)
- Post-training coaching (to embed workshop learning in sustainable ways)
- 360-degree feedback instruments